Formula E's concept for new 2018/19 cars unveiled
Spark Racing Technologies has released the first concept images of the next generation of Formula E machinery, set to deliver single-car races from the 2018/19 season ...
241 news found
- Formula E is working to keep the Brussels ePrix on its 2016/17 schedule but a decision rests on a suitable location being found ...Read more
- Pro sim racer, Bono Huis has won the inaugural Visa Vegas eRace, taking home a $200,000 prize.Huis eventually inherited success from Pahkala who was handed a 12-second penalty following a post-race investigation for having gained an unfair performance advantage caused by a software issue.Twenty regular Formula E racers were thrown up against ten sim racers in an event that ended with a 20-lap race around a 3.1-mile virtual track around Las Vegas in what amounted to a 1 million dollar prize pool ...Read more
- The 10 gamers who have qualified for Formula E's Las Vegas eSports event have all been assigned to one of the championship's competing teams ...Read more
- Last week, Leonardo Di Caprio released a new film called 'Before the Flood.' It includes a scene in which Di Caprio implores the United Nations to pick up the pace on acting on the mega-use of fossil fuels, which have essentially powered the world for the last 150 years. "Try to have a conversation with anyone about climate change and people just tune out," says Di Caprio, a co-owner ...Read more
- Hong Kong's Formula E race may move from October to November - or even later - but organisers are still confident the local ePrix at Central Harbourfront will be the first stop of next season. Organisers said they would start discussions with the government next month regarding preparation work for the second edition in Hong Kong and the dates are likely to be pushed forward. "We were greatly concerned about the weather conditions this year when we staged the event in ...Read more